Tuesday 5 June 2012

Fancy a Cupcake

Hi there

Well that's another Bank Holiday weekend over.  It's back to work for me tomorrow while my hubby and son get to spend the day together - I feel a little sorry for myself  L.

Today's card has been made for my Aunt's birthday and here it is. 


She's not really into cute images, but Lots of Cupcakes by LOTV was perfect.  I have coloured the image with Copic pens with a little prisma pencil then die cut the image using a Nestabilities die.  The background paper is Bumbleberry Cottage by Nitwits. 

The doily was made using a Cherry Lynn die.  Embellishments include flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts (Cherry Blossom and Aster Daisy), Rhinestones and Ribbon.  The sentiment is also from LOTV (Set 20 - Sentiments For Her).

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a lovely bright card Deborah your Aunt will love it. I have this image and I have so enjoyed looking at your card I must get it out again!! Hugs Susan x

Lorraine said...

Really pretty card Deborah. Love that pink bow!
Lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous piece, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge a the Secret Crafter
Hugs Kate xx

Eileen said...

What a pretty card Deborah, great choice of colours. I'm sure your aunt will love it.
Eileen x

bren said...

hi just wanted to say what a beautiful card,i love everything about it just beautiful well done :) sending big hugs love from craft-mad-manning

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...