Wednesday 31 December 2014

Quick Makes and Happy New Year Wishes

Hello

Just popping in to share a couple of thank you cards that I've made.  It was a nice change making something other than Christmas cards!  

The image is called 'Gift Wrapped' which is available as a digi from Funky Kits.  I've coloured the image with Inktense Pencils.  




I'm afraid I don't know the make of papers as they were odd bits from my box of scraps.  One of my New Year Resolutions is to try and use up some of the papers that I already have.  

I've kept the embellishments fairly minimal with just ribbon and pearls on the purple card and just ribbon on the pink one.  The sentiment on the purple card is a word die from Simon Says Stamp which has been cut twice and given a coating of Wink of Stella (clear).  The Thank You on the pink card is a stamp from Tina Wenke (Sweet Wishes). 

I would like to enter the following challenge:


I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting and to wish  a Happy New Year.  
 

4 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Deborah. I love the image and beautiful colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.
Wishing you a Happy New Year!
Sue xx

cotnob said...

Two adorable cards Deborah, such cute images and lovely CAS designs.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

Kat W said...

Fabulous designs - love the shaped base and cute image :-)

Hugs, Kat xx

Juls said...

These are just adorable! Thank you so much for sharing them with us in the sugar bowl :-) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...