Wednesday 22 June 2016

Cupcake Anyone?

Hello

I think the little lady in the image is having a difficult time choosing a cupcake!  The image is an older one by LOTV, not sure if its still available.  


The image has been coloured with Copic Pens and I've added Wink of Stella to the underskirt and to the icing on the cupcakes to give a little sparkle (apologies it is not clear in the photo - I blame the bad photographer!!) 


Image : Hello Cupcake (LOTV)
Paper : Coffee in the Arbour (Maja Designs)
Sentiment : Set 24 - Sentiment Tags
Dies - Stitched Circle (MFT); Scalloped Circle (Spellbinder) and  Heart Flower Lace (Magnolia Doohickey)
Embellishments : Roses (Wild Orchid Crafts); Pearls and Ribbon (My Craft Box)

I would like to enter the following challenges :

In the Pink : Cupcakes
As You Like It : Favourite Die (Heart Flower Lace is one of my favourites.  I had admired it on other people's cards but it took me ages to track one down to buy)
The Ribbon Girl : June Any Image Challenge 

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments.


5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card. Wink of Stella never shows on photos I find.

Sarah said...

I can see why that border die is a favourite, it's really pretty and suits this gorgeous card perfectly. Thank you for joining in at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Deborah, a fabulous image - I think I would have trouble choosing as well!
Pauline
x

Kat W said...

Absolutely adorable image, a fabulous card and all in gorgeous pink...perfect!
Thanks for playing along at In The Pink and As You Like It :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty card, love that die too. Thanks for sharing it with us at AYLI this week.
Lorraine DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...