Tuesday 10 January 2012

Challenge 1 - New Beginnings

This is the first challenge from Lili’s Little Fairies.  A very suitable title as today I would like to share my very first card that I have entered into a challenge with you.  I have never had a blog nor entered any challenges before so I have no idea what I am doing so please bear with me - hopefully I will improve.

My card is one I have made for a colleague at work who is getting married at the end of the month. 



Card Recipe:

Image - LOTV die cut
Paper - Nitwits Collection (Fairytaletoo).  
Flowers – Roses and Gypsophila from Wild Orchard Crafts
Ribbon, Bell and Brad – from my stash

Sorry about the photo but I'm not that good at photography.

That's it for now.


1 comment:

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Deborah, your friend will really appreciate this. Fabulous image, colouration and detail.
Thank you for playing along with Lili´s Little Fairies.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...