Friday 11 May 2012

It's Raining Daisies

Good Afternoon

Firstly apologies for my lack of posting and blogging, but I have suffered a family breavement.

Today's card features one of my favourites images from Penny Black called "Rainin' Daisies".  Unfortunately the daisies in my garden have been rather battered lately with all the rain we have had.
 

I followed the Case It Challenge over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge for the style and layout of the card.  The image has been coloured using Copic pens and the papers are from Nitwits "Fairy Tale Too".  The sentiment is one of the new LOTV sentiment stamps.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Case-It Challenge
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Cute Cute Cute 

5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Debs...so sorry to hear that you have suffered a family bereavement...thanks for taking the time to play along at Penny Black Saturday with your beautiful card...hugs kath xxx

Lorraine said...

I'm so sorry to hear you have suffered a bereavement.
This card is gorgeous, I love your hedgie and the colours you've used.
Sending you a big HUG.
Lorraine x

sue w. said...

Hi Debs, So sorry hun, always so sad to lose someone close to you.
Your card is fabulous, such lovely detail and colours.
Hugs Sue W.

NGCARDS said...

Super cute creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...