Monday 4 June 2012

Make a Wish

Good evening

Hope you have been enjoying the Jubliee Celebrations.  I've just finished watching the Jubliee Concert whilst cardmaking.

Today's card features an image by Wee Stamps (Dandelion Girl) - isn't she gorgeous. 


I have coloured her with Copic pens and prisma pencils.  For the layout I have followed the sketch over at the Papertake Weekly Challenge. 

The papers are by Nitwits (Promises) and the sentiment is by LOTV.  I have finished off the card by adding a couple of roses (Wild Orchid Crafts).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch #68
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

That's it from me.  Hope you enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday. 

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love the image - What a gorgeous girl! Your colour combo is lovely too, great card.
Lorraine x

Eileen said...

This is lovely Deborah. Love your choice of papers and the colouring is perfect
Eileen x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A lovely card Deborah, the image is adorable and love your choice of papers! Hugs Susan x

Joy said...

What a darling little image, I love the soft colours that you have used... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...