Wednesday 11 July 2012

Let it Snow

Hi there

My card has been inspired by this week's challenge over at Winter Wonderland.  I've never made a white on white card before, always felt the need to added pretty coloured papers, but I quite like the end result.


The image is "James Bear - In the Snow" from LOTV which I coloured using Copic pens.  The oval appature was created using Spellbinder Nestibilities then embossed using a Sizzix Embossing Folder. 

Martha Stewart punches were used to create the snow flakes which were covered with "Twinklets Diamond Dust".    

Glitter has been added to James' hat and flower soft at his feet to give the impression of snow. 

The sentiment is also by LOTV. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - White on White
Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge - Ho Ho Ho Christmas

Have a good week.

5 comments:

Hrabinka Anna said...

I like it :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful, love James in grey, goes so well with the wow. Thanks for playing at WW. I have a stamp candy on offer on my blog.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your white on white card is really pretty Deborah! Can't believe its the first one you have made!! x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous WOW Christmas card Deborah. Love the image and embossed background. The sparkly snowflakes look brilliant.
Lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty wow card just gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...