Sunday 2 December 2012

Big Star

Hi there

Hope you have enjoyed your Sunday, but hasn't it been chilly today?  It's the kind of day where you want to stay indoors, nice and warm and craft and that's exactly what I've been doing. 

I'm still making Christmas cards and here's my latest creation. 


I've used the image 'Big Star' from LOTV which has been coloured with Copic pens.  The star and the edge of the background paper has been given the glitter treatment.  The trim on his hat and bobble have been sprinkled with flower soft. 

 
Image - Big Star (LOTV)
Sentiment - Set 5 Christmas Circular Sentiments (LOTV)
Medium - Copic Pens
Background Papers - Had for ages but I think are from the Crystal Collection by Bella Press
Embellishments - Ribbon and Rhinestones (my craft stash)
Tools - Bubble Bath Punch (Martha Stewart) & Petite Ovals Large & Petite Scalloped Ovals Large (Spellbinders Nestabilities)
 
I would like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
Many thanks for looking and for your lovely comments.  Have a good week.


6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable card Deborah and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

It's adorable Deborah, I think the blue works really well. Susan x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Deborah. I love the bear, so cute and fab papers and colours too.
Lorraine x

Claire said...

Just adorable - I love James. Hugs, Claire x

Rina said...

Love this image from LOTV and you did awesome with the hat!

So glad you decided to join us at the Diva's By Design Challenge this week, please come back again!
DT Member~~~ Rina ***

Unknown said...

Hi Deborah, awwww how sweet is he! I'm not really a bear person, but make an exception for the LoTV bears - who wouldn't!!

Great sparkle and papers as well and your bow is just perfect.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...