Sunday 17 February 2013

Mid Way Reminder at Ready Teddy Go - Love is in the Air

Hi there

Firstly let me apologise for my lack of posting/commenting over recent weeks.  I thought I had been lucky and managed to avoid all the bugs and viruses that had been going around this winter, but the flu bug finally caught up with me, and knocked me for six.  I am finally feeling better and getting back to some regular crafting/blogging.   

Anyway enough of my waffling, I'm here to remind you that you still have time to enter this month's challenge over at Ready Teddy Go.

The theme this month is 'Love is in the Air' and we have a great sponsor MeiFlower who are offering one lucky winner a fantastic prize, so well worth having a go. 

My card features 'Teddy with Balloon' by LOTV which I've coloured with Copic pens.  The background paper is from Forever Friends. 


Image : Special Delivery (LOTV)
Papers : With Love (Forever Friends) and Bazzil Cardstock
Embellishments : Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts), Ribbon (craft stash) and
Rhinestones (craft stash)
Dies : Classic Rectangle & Classic Scalloped Rectange (Spellbinder)
Classic Petal Edgeabilities (Spellbinder) and Sofia Heart (Memory Box)
 
Please pop over to the challenge blog to find more inspiration from the design team. 
 
I would like to enter the following challenges:

Inky Chicks : Valentine/Anniversary Creation
Papertake Weekly : Heart & Flowers
Pretty Little Ribbons : Anything Goes
 
Well that's it from me for now, have a great day. 


9 comments:

brenda said...

Your little bear is coloured so beautifully Deborah and your whole card really pretty.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Claire said...

Sorry to hear you have been poorly and you are hopefully on the mend. I love your card, adorable bear and fab colours and layout. Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Glad to see you back Deborah and with such a lovely card too! Hugs Susan x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Deborah. The little bear is so cute and I love the pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Deborah!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card, can you please contact me asap as I can't see your e-mail address on your blog. gandmfisher@btinternet.com Marianne x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Debs M said...

aww love that ted, great card! x

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww this is just gorgeous Debs, I adore this teddy and I love the paper too! And congratulations on your new DT poisition hun, well deserved :)
Kelly.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...