Friday 17 May 2013

May Flowers

Good evening

Well it's Friday night which means the weekend is finally here and I'm so pleased - it's been a hectic week at work!!  Never mind only next week to go then I'm on holiday for a week (Yippee).

Anyway enough of my waffling and onto my card.  It's another attempt at a CAS card.  The image is Spring has Sprung by Stampavie and the sentiment is Set 25 - Handwritten Phrases by LOTV.


I've coloured the image with Copic pens.


The background paper is from one of the Nitwit collections (sorry I can't remember which one - some of my papers have got mixed up).  I really need to find some time to sort out my craft papers.

A Martha Stewart PATP punch was used to create the mat that the image is stamped onto and a small pearl rhinestone was added to each of the four corners. 
 
I would like to enter this card into the Without Words Challenge - Brings Forth May Flowers

Well that's it from me.  Have a good weekend whatever you get up to. 


5 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Aawww this is super cute hun! One of my fave images! Lovin the punch too!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Claire said...

This is so cute - love the image, fab colouring and that PATP punch is delightful. Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

How Deborah love your card, its adorable! What a cute image and love the mat you put the image on. Susan x

Joey said...

Oh Gosh Deborah how cute is this image, I love it! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Without Words. Joey xx

downrightcrafty said...

this is gorgeous I love it
Hugs Kate xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...