Wednesday 26 August 2015

Happy Birthday Wryn

Hello

Today's card is for the Tiddly Inks DT Call. 


The last time they had a DT call I talked myself out of entering, but this time I've decided nothing ventured, nothing gained so here's my card. 


I decided to go for a CAS design featuring the image Wryn which you can find here.  She has been coloured with Copic pens, with glitter for her crown and wand (you have to have a little sparkle!) 


Image : Wryn (Tiddly Inks)
Sentiment : Computer Generated
Medium : Copics (E000, E00, E04 E11, E21, E25, E29; R20; 
V000, V01, V04, V06, V09; G21, G94, G99; C0, C01; W0, W1) 
Dies : Stars & Hearts (Memory Box)
Embellishments : Pearls (Hobby House); Ribbon (My Craft Box)

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

1 comment:

Kat W said...

Best of luck with the DT call and your card is truly magical; a fab CAS design and beautiful colouring :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...