Sunday 12 June 2016

Hot Chocolate and Cookies - Yum Yum

Hello

I've got another card featuring those cute mice from Di's Digi Stamps.  The image is called - Hot Chocolate and Cookies.    
  

I love this image - it might have something to do the the mug of hot chocolate and and cookies!  I'm one of these people who can drink hot chocolate all year round and not just during the winter. However there is nothing better than, on a bitterly cold day, to curl up on the sofa with my mug of chocolate to warm me up and who can says no to a chocolate cookie or two!!

The image has been coloured with Copic pens and I used liquid pearls for the cream to add some dimension.   


ImageHot Chocolate and Cookies (Di's Digi Stamps)
Medium : Copic Pens
Paper : Sweet Nothings (Papermania)
Dies : Circle (Spellbinder); Magic Flourish (Memory Box)
Embellishments : 15mm & 10mm Roses (Wild Orchid Crafts); Rhinestones 
and Ribbon (My Craft Box)

 I would like to enter the following challenge:

As You Like It Challenge : Favourite Food or Drink (love hot chocolate and cookies)
Crafty Sentiments : Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations : Anything Goes

8 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweet image and your colouring is lovely.Love the look of the kraft with the soft blues.Delightful card.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

cotnob said...

An adorable card Deborah, such a cute image and pretty blue and Kraft colour combination.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Hi Deborah - I love this card. This image is so cute and your colouring looks gorgeous. The colour combinations you have used look beautiful with your pretty Kraft card design.
Sue...xxx

Elaine Stark said...

I love this card, my fav colours and treat. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Anonymous said...

Ohhh lovely I love hot chocolate and cookies and now you have made me wanna go make some!.... Lovely card... Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Kat W said...

I'm more of a coffee person...but wouldn't say no to hot chocolate with cookies especially if it is served by these adorable little mice!
The little flower and swirl details add just the perfect amount of prettiness :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is so much fun hun, and so cute! Hugs xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is so much fun hun, and so cute! Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...