Saturday 22 April 2017

Use something Digital over at Di's Digi Designs

Hello

It is time for a new challenge over at Di's Digi Designs and this fortnight the theme is


Use Something Digital

For a change I decided not to make a card, but to try to make a birthday planner.  I've been wanting to make one of these ever since I saw Annette's fab version a few year's ago and have finally got around to attempting to make one.   


The image is Love is in the Air from Di's Digi Stamps.  I inserted the image into word twice and flipped one of the images so I had a mirror image.  I coloured both images with copic pens then fussy cut the mice.  
 

The panel is a piece of cardboard covered with Maja Designs Paper and edged with a touch of Stormy Sky Distress Ink.  The letters and scalloped circles have been cut using an electronic cutter.  Using a computer I printed out all the dates and names and then die cut them out using a small circle die.    

Image : Love is in the Air (Di's Digi Stamps)
Paper : Coffee in the Abour - Grandma's Old Porcelain Cups (Maja Designs)
Embellishments : Small Jump Rings about 5 mm in diameter; Ribbon 

Make sure you pop over to Di's Digi Designs and check out the Spring Sale - 15% off.


I would like to enter the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by and please hop over to Di's Digi Designs Challenge to see the fabulous inspiration from the design team.


1 comment:

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Deborah, cute images - a great idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...