Saturday 21 October 2017

Halloween over at Di's Digi Delights

Hello

It is time for a new challenge over at Di's Digi Designs and this fortnight the theme is

Halloween or Harvest

I've used the super cute Boil and Toil Mice which is available from Di's Digi Stamps which I coloured  with Copic pens.


The sentiment has been heat embossed using Opaque White Wow Embossing Powder.  

Image : Boil and Toil Mice (Di's Digi Stamps)
Paper : Can I be Frank (Nitwits Digital Downloads)
Sentiment : All Occasions Rubber Stamps (Little Darlings)
Embellishments : Scary Spiders (Memory Box); FaDoodles (Whimsy Stamps) 

I would like to enter the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by and please hop over to Di's Digi Designs Challenge to see the fabulous inspiration from the design team.


2 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Deborah, such a cute image and great design - I love your doodled corners.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rene said...

This is adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...