Saturday 13 January 2018

Birthday's over at Di's Digi Designs

Hello

It is time for a new challenge over at Di's Digi Designs and this fortnight the theme is

Birthdays

I've used the super cute Bouquet Teddy which is available from Di's Digi Stamps which I coloured with Prisma Pencils.  First time colouring with pencils and very different from Copics, but I did enjoy using them.  For a first effort it's not too bad!  

Image : Bouquet Teddy (Di's Digi Stamps)
Paper : Dots & Strips Bright (My Favourite Things
Sentiment : Handwritten Phrase (LOTV)
Dies : Stitched Mini Scalloped STAX Oval (My Favourite Things)
Embellishments : Rhinestones (My Craft Box)

I would like to enter the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by and please hop over to Di's Digi Designs Challenge to see the fabulous inspiration from the design team.


5 comments:

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Deborah, such an adorable image and lovely colours - a fabulous card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Heather said...

Not too bad!!??? Oh my goodness, I think your coloring is stunning!!! This card is simple, but so beautiful!

N-Eva said...

Very cute card!
Love the image, colours and design, they combine together perfectly! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Fab'n'Funky challenge Neva

ELE said...

Very nice project.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Good luck!
Hugs
creativEle DT

M DelValle said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...