Saturday 7 April 2018

Hand Coloured Image over at Di's Digi Designs

Hello

It has been a while since I posted on my blog as I haven't had a lot of time for crafting recently.  My husband suddenly and rather tragically lost his brother in February and we have had to do a couple of trips down south.   He was only 48 and has left the family in a state of shock.  

I did manage to find some time for crafting this week and here is my DT inspiration card for the new challenge over at Di's Digi Designs.  This fortnight the theme is

Hand Coloured Image

I've used the super cute Hot Chocolate and Cookies which is available from Di's Digi Stamps which I coloured  with Copic pens.



Image : Hot Chocolate and Cookies (Di's Digi Stamps)
Paper : Promises Solids (LOTV)
Dies : Essential Pearl Squares (Tattered Lace)
Embellishments : Rhinestones (Chloe's Creative Card)

I would like to enter the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by and for your comments and please hop over to Di's Digi DesignsChallenge to see the fabulous inspiration from the design team.  


5 comments:

M DelValle said...

Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Maria

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Deborah, such an adorable image and super design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

sue w. said...

Hi Deborah, this is so super cute, love the layout and colouring.
Sorry to hear your sad news, it turns your life upside down, I know.
Hugs Sue W.

Heather said...

So sorry to hear of your family's loss. Your card is adorable!! Such a sweet image and your coloring is fabulous; love the teal colors!

Ribbon Girl said...

With condolences on your recent loss. You have made a gorgeous card, so pretty and thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl April Challenge, best of luck, Mary xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...