Wednesday 8 January 2020

Happy New Year and New Starts!

Hello

Happy New Year. 

Well it has been a long time since I blogged anything - a full year in fact!  I'm not sure if I have any followers left!  If you saw one of my earlier post (November 2018) you will have read that my life totally changed in May 2018 when my husband of 25 years suddenly passed away.  Three months earlier my husband's brother took his own life, so as you can image the past 18 months or so have been very difficult for myself and my son.   

I did do a small amount of crafting - making DT samples for the Hobby House and I would like to thank Jill for that opportunity.  Even though I wasn't making lots of cards I did still have an interest in crafting and regularly visited the many blogs I love to visit.  I know that blogging doesn't appear to be as popular now as it used to be but I have to say that visiting people's blogs and watching YouTube videos to see their creations certainly helped very much during recent months.

Anyhow, I've decided this year one of my goals will be to try and get back to some "regular" blogging.  This is a card I made for my neice's birthday in December.

       
The Panda was created using the Picture Book Panda wafer thin die (Simon Says Stamp) and Deco Foil Flock Transfer Sheets (Thermoweb) in black and white.  The sentiments are from the Party Like a Panda 6x8 stamp set (Simon Says Stamp).  The stars were die cut using scraps of paper from LOTV papers pads (unfortunately these pads are now retired).

I would like to thank anyone that visits my blog and for any comments left - I really appreciate the time taken to leave a comment. 


3 comments:

cotnob said...

It's lovely to see you blogging again Deborah. Your card is adorable, such a cute panda and great design. I hope to see you again soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh Deborah I had missed your terrible news, I am so so sorry. Its lovely to see you back blogging and with such a cute card, sending hugs x

susiestacey said...

Hi Deborah l am so sorry to read your post, no words can express my sadness for you.
Like you l have been missing for quite a while but determined to get back into my crafting as it is the best therapy.
Lovely card xx Susan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...