Sunday 12 April 2020

Happy Easter

Hello

I hope this finds you safe and well this Easter Sunday.  Easter, this year has certainly been different for many families - many forced, due to Coronavirus, to spend it apart from extended families and friends.  However, it's a small sacrifice to try and stop the spread of this terrible virus and hopefully save lives. 

Anyway onto today's card which is my final Easter card (for this year!)  


The image is from a Forever Friends decoupage sheet (still chipping away at the old craft stash!).  I'm not sure about the papers as I've had them so long in my pile of papers!

The die cut Easter sentiment is a Simon Says Stamp die which I've teamed with the Happy Happy Happy stamp sentiment from Lawn Fawn.  A little bit of ribbon and pearl string adds a finishing touch.  

Thank you for stopping by and visiting.  Enjoy the rest 
of this Easter weekend and stay safe.


1 comment:

cotnob said...

An adorable Easter card Deborah, a cute Forever Friends bear and I love your Lawn Fawn sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...