Friday 17 April 2020

Rabbit with Daisy

Hello


This is an image from the Little Friends stamp set by Lili of the Valley.  I confess I've had the stamps for a while now and this is the first time its been inked up!!  I used Copic Alcohol Markers to colour the image:

Rabbit - E43, E42, E41, E40, E95, E93, E51
Grass - YG17, YG11, YG23
Flower - R85, R83, R81, Y38, Y35, Y21

The papers are from the retired Up Up & Away Paper Pad by Lili of the Valley.  I used the stitched circle scallop frame by MFT.  The sentiment is from the Bitty Birthday Wishes stamp set also by MFT.  Three small punched butterflies (Tonic) and pearl strings (The Hobby House) were added as embellishments.

I really enjoyed colouring up this cute image and I'm determined to do more.  It was  announced today that the lockdown would be extended for another three weeks - at least I might get some more stamping and colouring done!   

Thank you for stopping by.


2 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Deborah, an adorable image and pretty pink papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Deborah. I love the cute bunny and pretty colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...