Monday 3 September 2012

Thank You Take Two

Hello

Isn't it typical, the weather here today has been gorgeous and where have I been - at work!

I'm back with another thank you card.  This time I've used two of the images from Present Trio by LOTV.

 
The images have been coloured using Copic pens and then cut and matted with my Spellbinders Nestibilities.  The paper is Hoppyhearts by Nitwits. 

The edges have been distressed (well my attempt at distressing) using Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Faded Jeans.  I'm not very good at distressing, its out of my comfort zone.  I think I am too heavy handed and usually end up with a mess!! This is one of my better attempts the others ended up in the bin.


The sentiment is from LOTV which has been stamped onto a Whimsy die cut.   The flowers are sweetheart blossoms from Wild Orchrid Crafts. 

I would like to entre the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies : Anything but a Square
J & C Creations Challenge : August Challenge - Something a Little Different
Allsorts Challenge : Week 170 - Anything but Square

That's all from me.  Thanks for looking and for any comments that you leave - they are much appreciated. 

4 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a pretty card Deborah, I really like the tag shape of it and the border die/punch is so pretty. Susan x

brenda said...

You created a very pretty tag Deborah and that pretty border down the side balances it perfectly.

Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous tag, love the cute bears and fab colours.
Lorraine x

Jennifer said...

Wow, Deborah, this is so pretty. Your design and colouring are fantastic!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...