Friday 28 September 2012

You Keep Me Hangin On

Good morning

It's Friday, the weekend is almost here and I've got the day off work - what could be better. 

Firstly I would like to welcome my new followers - I hope you enjoy visiting my little blog. 

For today's card I've used the gorgeous image "Fluffy Hanging in There" by Wee Stamps. 


I've used copics to colour the image and the papers are from the paper pad "Up Up & Away" by First Edition.


Embellishments include flowers from The Hobby House and Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon and pearls from my craft stash. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog : Week 173 - Inspired by a Song (You Keep Me Hangin On by The Supremes)
Stampin' for the Weedend : Feeling Floral
Papertake Weekly Challenge : Sketch #72 or Another Sketchie Free for All (I picked Sketch #35)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes

That's it from me - I'd better go and do some housework.        


9 comments:

Kim said...

great card Deborah, love that cute image - it's so sweet.
Kim x

Jennifer said...

Adorable, Deborah! I decided not to purchase this stamp when having a 'Wee' splurge a few months ago, BUT after seeing your lovely card, I think I am going to change my mind.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Lorraine said...

I love this image, Fluffy is so cute! Gorgeous card Deborah.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

So gorgeous. Such a cute image and coloured beautifully.

Thank you for taking part in the first Ladybug Crafts Challenge

Sue

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love it Deborah, I have this image and it is a real cutie love how you have used it x

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous, sweet card, lovely colours!
Helen x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

NGCARDS said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Deborah, I love the softness of the colours and the image is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...