Thursday 6 September 2012

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Good evening or should that be good morning!!

Walking in a Winter Wonderland is this week's theme over at the Winter Wonderland Challenge and this is my effort


The image is Shine a Light from LOTV which has been coloured with Copic pens then cut out.  The Winter Scene is a digi image from Make It Crafty (Simple Winter Scene) which I printed onto card then coloured, again using Copics.  Both the image and scene have been given the glitter treatment (my husband commented that the living room and myself had also been given the glitter treatment !). 

The papers are At Christmas Time by Papermania. 

The poinsettias are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon and rhinestones are from my craft stash.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland : Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Right I'm off to bed now otherwise I won't be getting up for work.  Take care and have a good day.


3 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Deborah, what a lovely scene you have created! I love the poinsettas too. That glitter gets everywhere we have been out and then I have noticed some on my husband's face lol! xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Deborah. I love the image and the scene you have created looks brilliant.
Lorraine x

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful card, Deborah. Great colouring, and I love the way you have created the scene. Your sky is very subtly effective - I don't tend to do them, as I am always too heavy-handed.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...